četrtek, 23. november 2017

Brina

She was sitting on the train and crying. The boy wanted to go to her, but he didn’t know what to say. He didn’t even know if he was angry at her because she didn’t tell him where she was or if he was very happy to see her. After a few minutes just standing on the train and watching her he decided that he would go and talk to her. "Beth, hi....how are you, where were you, Ive really missed you...," he said to her. She looked at him, she had tears in her eyes and she said very quietly: "Oh Tony, I’m sorry that I didn’t say anything, but it is a very dark and sad time in my life" Then she looked through the window and after a few moments continued. "I have cancer and I want to live each day like it is my last because I don’t know how much time I have left, I didn’t want you to be sad or feel sorry for me so I thought it would just be easier for you not know anything about it..."
Illustrated by Lara, class 7A

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar

Petra

Then he started talking. He said he didn’t have good childhood. When he was still in school everyone bullied him. They didn’t hurt him just ...